Careers at Blake Law
Guardianship and Conservatorship Attorney
Ideal candidate must be capable and comfortable with working independently and in a team, have a strong work ethic, excellent critical thinking abilities, exceptional writing and drafting techniques, good communication skills, excellent drafting skills, attention to detail, and be results driven. Seeking a team player who is seeking to be a part of a team, and who is motivated to assist in working with families in a meaningful way.
1. Drafting pleadings and forms, including Probate, Estate, Trust, Guardianship and Conservatorship Pleadings, affidavits and motions,
2. Working with and conversion of Potential clients,
3. Possible overseeing Mass Health long-term care applications,
4. Drafting Estate planning documents including Wills, Trusts and Special Needs Trusts.
5. Performing legal research,
6. Court appearances including both emergency and regular hearings, filings, reviews and status conferences,
7. Case management,
8. Capabilities in working with numbers in Excel and experience or capacity in drafting Probate Accounts a plus.
9. Book of business not required but is welcome.
Blake Law, an established, boutique firm concentrating in Mental Health and Elder law, seeks associate attorney. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience, exceptional writing skills, excellent critical thinking abilities and be motivated to assist families in a meaningful way. Familiarity with Massachusetts Mental Health and Elder Law a plus. Salary and benefits negotiable. To apply, submit your cover letter, resume, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org