Our lawyers provide estate planning services for individuals and families of all income levels. Whether you are seeking legal services for simple will preparation or you have significant assets you want to preserve, our estate planning attorneys can help.
Estate planning can be simple or complex, depending upon your needs and goals.
- Do you have a child who is or may become a spendthrift? Do you have a child or family member who has some form of diminished capacity or substance abuse issue? Ask about Trusts and what they can do for you.
- Do you want to give your family and doctors instructions about end-of-life medical treatment should you become incapacitated and unable to tell them what you want? Talk to us about living will preparation, health care proxies and powers of attorney.
- Does your family have considerable financial assets that must be spent down in order for a disabled child or elderly parent to access Medicaid? Ask us about setting up a special needs trust so funds can be used to provide for the additional services needed without jeopardizing their ability to access public assistance.
- Has a family member’s Alzheimer’s-related dementia has caused them to make poor financial investments? We can discuss options including Durable Power of Attorney, Conservatorships and Trusts.
- Do you want to minimize probate costs? Ask us about setting up a family trust.
You may not be aware of all the options available to you. Allow us to be your guide. We will propose a comprehensive plan that meets your needs, protects your family, and fulfills your wishes in a cost-effective manner.
Contact an attorney at Blake Law.